Clarkstown Pediatrics has become the first medical practice in Rockland County to acheive the highest level of certification (level III) by the NCQA. The National Committee for Quality Assurance examined many aspects of the medical care we provide and determined that we provide a true Medical Home for our patients. NCQA is a highly respected, independent, non-profit organization endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and many others including the US Government.
What is a Medical Home?
A medical home should provide our patients with "accessible, continuous, comprehensive, family-centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective care". We are the hub for all of your child’s healthcare needs. We strive to make you feel like you are the most important part of your health care team. You are welcome and invited to participate in all aspects of your child’s care. Our practice would like to be available when you need us. Please ask about any special communication or access needs that you or your children have.
We will also help you find needed information and resources about:
• Pediatric specialists
• Health conditions/latest and best treatments
• Home care and equipment
• Assistance in navigating the complex insurance system
We have policies with your needs in mind:
• When you call for a sick appointment your child will be seen the same day.
• When you call, your doctor answer your question in a timely manner
• If you request a non-urgent appointment, a refill, or a referral via our website, you will receive a response within 48 hours
Your Medical Home Will:
• Take care of your child when sick and well and help you all to stay well
• Help set goals for care now and in the future
• Talk with you about any testing or treatment that your child needs
• Work with you and other care providers to coordinate care
Our Medical Home
Highest Level of